RSS

4.03.2010

98 things - #13 || vancouver photographer

#13 - go a month without shaving your legs.

how honest are we gonna be here? ok..it's my blog and if you judge me, well then..  such is life.. ;)

when we lived in the philippines form 1996-2001 i barely shaved my legs. it's not "necessary" there.
not a cultural faux paux back then. mind you i have very fair hair color. regardless. i can say i have done this. :)

this is me doing what i do..second shooting at it's finest. :)
happy easter friends! oxox



photo courtesy of erin gilmore

contact me  || view my online portfolio || check out  my facebook page || follow me on twitter

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a braver woman than I...but then again I don't have fair hair...
Does waxing count as not shaving?

Post a Comment