RSS

2.22.2008

a singing passer-by-er...and me

so i'm up in my room, emptying out the last suitcase, thinking it's already 11am and i should probably get dressed, and out of the silence i hear this loud singing voice outside my bedroom window, that faces the street.

i glance out, wondering what, or rather WHO is singing...

there he stands, a busee (i just made that up..you know, those of our population who take buses :)...) walking to the busstop a few yards down, singing quite loud, with no reservations.

wow, i thought. how often are we so conscious of what people think...and here is mr busee, singing a happy song, in his mother tongue of spanish, i might add..and he doesn't give a rip if someone else thinks he's on crack. :)

i think it was a good reminder for me to live today like you have no tomorrow..life is short to fret about the little things we fret about.

carpe diem, my friends!!

tracey
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment