RSS

11.29.2007

wedluxe













so...everyone pretty much knows i've been working for liz this summer doing weddings with her. it's been pretty much the bomb experience actually..so much so, that i'm working for her next summer too - she's booked a ton of weddings so far, so we'll be busy..!

anywhoooo..this last august we went to whistler to shoot an extraordinary wedding - erika and dave - and she submitted it to wedluxe, canada's luxury wedding magazine. she gives them 100+ photos to use, they write about the wedding, etc. her submission was accepted and liz calls me the other night..it went kinda like this:

liz - hey i got the new wedluxe.
trace - sweet. how does your wedding look?
liz - good..they chose one of your shots for the main photo.
trace - are you freaking kidding me?
liz - no i'm not. i feel bad, your name isn't anywhere.
trace - hello, i work for you..its your wedding, why should my name be on it? besides..i'll tell everyone i know that my shot is in there so that's enough advertising for me.. :)

and so here i am..tooting my own horn..it's kinda crazy really.. giggle.. :)
but ya.. kinda cool.

so thanks liz..for letting me work for you..allowing me to shadow you and always learning so much from you..and, of course, accepting my cheeseballness.. ;)
and thanks dad..for buying that one hour photo and that being my first job..and it leading the way for what i love doing today.

to liz and dad..cheers!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

you are too funny! I remember when you worked at the 1 hour photo!
Congrats on getting published... so cool! arr arr!

Post a Comment