RSS

12.12.2007

chinatown

i love our chinatown..it's so colorful..totally takes me back to life in manila..ah, yes..asia..we even found a filipino bakery!! i was so stoked!!! :) :) and there's something about those chinese stores with everything in them - inscense, lanterns, etc..i go NUTS in there...!

i took steph and tanya there today, and then we met naomi there.. always fun..always lots to take photos of..





























then we headed out to a great little sushi place, fumiyoshi, on howe street that my friend liz introduced me to..


















after we ate far too much we walked about and did a gangster chic pose for their new album...riiiiiiiiiiiiight!! i love the alleys of downtown..



























then we headed over to mr stanley's yard aka stanley park




























i think i'm gonna start a side business - personal city tours for tourists. charge a small mint, make some killer cash..dude..there's gotta be a market for that stuff somehow... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally pay for one of your tours Trace.. If you start the business then I will send Aussies there and you WILL make a mint!!!

Kali Gillespie said...

Hey there- love your photos. Chinatown is so fun- you've actually inspired me to go our Victoria one today! And the top photo of Tan is great (I stumbled upon your blog here from your post on her wall...and I'm determined not to be a lurker so here I am). We're so glad she's safe & happy & having some good times with all you fun-lovin' folks!

Post a Comment