RSS

12.07.2009

shoeboxes & toys || burnaby community giving || vancouver photographer

for the last couple years at our kids' school, i've been involved in the shoebox campaign where we collect shoeboxes full of gifts and wrap them up for kids in south burnaby who are less fortunate.

this year is our 3rd year! and we are partnering with another school in our community with a new toy drive..

wednesday we go thru all the boxes and get everything ready for delivery.

i can't wait. :)

these are from last year. i love this time of year. :)


4 comments:

Jennifer Opsahl said...

We did this too (back when I was a wee one in elementary school). It was one of my favourite things to do at Christmas time... buying things I wanted for myself but knew someone else would appreciate even more! I wrote little notes and drew pictures which I snuck into the shoe boxes! Come to think of it... I'd like to start doing this again! Thanks for inspiring me!

tracey said...

bella - that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! GO FOR IT!

cathy said...

That is awesome. We did a similar project here in Langley with the kids' school, but they are sent across the world.

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.Wish you n all a Happy Christmas n new Year eve ahead.

Cheers!!
Flowers Guntur|Gifts to hyderabad|Chennai florists|Cakes to bangalore

Post a Comment