RSS

12.04.2009

i am a wanderer || vancouver photographer



one of the most incredible things happened to me last night.

my friend erin gave me a christmas present.
but it wasn't just ANY present.

this was a gift.
a gift that spoke straight to my heart and brought me to tears
as my heart leapt and the very words rang true. and the fact that
it had postage stamps to boot...ya, i was pretty much lovin' it. :)

you see...there have been many days in the last few months that i
feel as tho i'm directionless...but yet going ahead and doing things
i never thought i'd do. dreams i'm living out that i never thought i'd
live out.

yet...feeling like i have NO idea what i want to do with my life.

chuckle..i know, right?

so when i opened this tiny package, i was completely speechless.

and now...it hangs around my neck with pride.

thank you, erin, for the most perfect gift i could ever ask for.
you, my friend, were a godsend...at just the right time.. xoxo

6 comments:

cathy said...

Oh my goodness what a gift to treasure!

Zinchuk Studios said...

VERY cool necklace :) And one can from Seattle!

John Heil said...

so awesome, Tracey. Seems like the most perfect gift for you :)

tracey said...

oh john..you have NO idea.. :) xo

jeanie said...

WOW, it's a beautiful art piece, that's for sure!

TracieWilliams said...

That quote is my favourite, and it is on my personal journal/blog, and on my IM. I totally grok that.

Post a Comment