RSS

4.17.2008

lani and jules

today after my silly trip to the passport office, i called up and lani, who works downtown, and asked her if she'd like to have lunch together. she said yes. i was happy. :)

so off to jules, casual french bistro, in gastown we went. it was so amazing!
i brought dory (my 5d) but sadly had to resort to my camera phone, as, sigh, my batteries were dead. oh dear...my brain is so fried these days.. :S

nonetheless it was quite a lovely time.

lani is awesome..our waitress was awesome. the food was awesome. :)
we enjoyed the lunch special - salmon frites with bistro salad..mmmmm... and dessert was this amazing chocolate terrine...it definitely made me forget about my treturous time at the passport office.. ! :)

visit jules sometime..it's great!

jules - casual french bistro




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny... even your camera phone pics are so fun! Even though poor Dory had to sit on the sidelines... :)

Lani

Post a Comment