RSS

5.21.2007

my mama & woodcreek cottage [may 10-12]


me and mama, may 2007



my mom has this AMAZING store in kelowna - woodcreek cottage - that just celebrated 10 years. mom asked me to redo their website, to get a bunch of stuff done for her, and my favorite part: come up and work with her and the girls on the 3 days!!


here's a few pics of the kinds of treasures are found at mom's store...












wendybee, mom's right hand at the store



i only worked two days, the fri and sat, as we came up after school on thurs.
the kids had a great time with my sister kristal..grampa came home on friday from being away trucking..it was a nice time..

here's some of the fun pics of time:

2 comments:

Louise said...

Ooooh - looks like my kinda store :)

Rayael said...

Oh yeah! Gorgeous stuff. I could find it dangerous..$$$

Post a Comment