RSS

5.04.2010

domi & angela || maternity session || vancouver photographer

i remember meeting ang & domi at a wedding. they own the ever fabulous PHOTOBOOTH VANCOUVER. can i just say i LOVE photobooths..i think most photogs do..time to be cheeze in front of the camera.

ANYWAY, this blog post is NOT about that. :)

back to domi & ang.. they are so adorable..and their pooch is pretty darn cute herself! they are a surf lovin' couple who are so incredibly sweet. i just love them!

they had told me about an old tree with a tire swing maybe we could possibly do.. um, YES PLEASE! it was so much fun!!!

ang & domi..you're almost there! soon your little will be with you and you will be a family of FOUR! :)

much love and many hugs and squeezes to you both! xoxo


contact me  || view my online portfolio || check out  my facebook page || follow me on twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment